Employee Training and Development: Reasons and Benefits
Typical Reasons for Employee Training and Development
Welcome to the corporate training division of CC. Over the past 30
years Canda College Corporate Training Division has conducted
training programs for some of the largest and most important
organizations in different counties of the world.
Our courses cover the range of latest softwars, hardwares, ....
training available - right from basic application training to
advanced high ended programming or networking skills. Besides this,
we also have the expertise to offer training on different languages
of the world, among them English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese,
Chinese, Persian, German, Italian, Russian, …
Furthermore, we are specialized in Business English, Business
French, Medical English, and Medical French.
Our Corporate Training division offers consistent and customer
responsive services for a customized training program for your
organization. These programs are offered either at our centers or at
any premises convenient to you.
In our attempt to customize our courses for personnel who are
critical to our clients' daily operations, we also run evening and
weekend classes at our training centers.
With CC, your organization has the flexibility to choose programs
for every skill level and budget. We offer hands-on instructor led
training through qualified and student oriented trainers who are
regularly tested and evaluated to keep our quality of instruction at
the highest level. An intensive training system ensures that our
instructors follow fixed guidelines to consistently deliver a higher
level of training.
At CC a single account representative will interface with your
organization for a one-point solution to your IT training needs.
Out source your IT works and select CC as your corporate training
partner for any needs you may have!
Training and development can be initiated for a variety of reasons
for an employee or group of employees:
• When a performance appraisal indicates performance improvement is
• To "benchmark" the status of improvement so far in a performance
• As part of an overall professional development program
• As part of succession planning to help an employee be eligible for
a planned change in role in the organization
• To "pilot", or test, the operation of a new performance management
• To train about a specific topic
• To enhance to performance and productivity of each employee, hence
to maximize the income
Typical Topics of Employee Training
• Languages: Without competency and fluency in the required
languages, employees will not be productive in the tasks they are
assigned to. Canada College offers any and all languages spoken the
world, either in-campus or at the client location.
• Computer skills: Computer skills are becoming a inevitability for
conducting administrative and office tasks. Yet, many employees lack
the required knowledge and are not up-to-date with the new versions
of software coming to market every year. Relay on our trainers at
Canada College to help you resolve these problems.
• Communications: The increasing diversity of today's workforce
brings a wide variety of languages, customs and cultures.
• Customer service: Increased competition in today's global
marketplace makes it critical that employees understand and meet the
needs of customers.
• Diversity: Diversity training usually includes explanation about
how people have different perspectives and views, and includes
techniques to value diversity
• Ethics: Today's society has increasing expectations about
corporate social responsibility. Also, today's diverse workforce
brings a wide variety of values and morals to the workplace.
• Human relations: The increased stresses of today's workplace can
include misunderstandings and conflict. Training can people to get
along in the workplace.
• Quality initiatives: Initiatives such as Total Quality Management,
Quality Circles, benchmarking, etc., require basic training about
quality concepts, guidelines and standards for quality, etc.
• Safety: Safety training is critical where working with heavy
equipment, hazardous chemicals, repetitive activities, etc., but can
also be useful with practical advice for avoiding assaults, etc.
• Sexual harassment: Sexual harassment training usually includes
careful description of the organization's policies about sexual
harassment, especially about what are inappropriate behaviors.
• Increased job satisfaction and morale among employees
• Increased employee motivation
• Increased efficiencies in processes, resulting in financial gain
• Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
• Increased innovation in strategies and products
• Reduced employee turnover
• Enhanced company image
• Risk management
Contact us and tell us about your needs. Be sure we will be there to
Approved by Emploi Québec
Certificate of Achievement is given to all attendants