Canadian Students Admission Procedures
If you are applying to Language Department, you only need to fill an online application, pay your admission fee and send us a copy of your passport by email.
If you are applying to Collegial Programs, you need to satisfy all the steps below.
Your first task in applying is to get application forms. You can get them from your high school’s guidance department, at
college fairs, or by calling or writing to Canada College and requesting applications. The trend, however, is leaning toward
online applications, which you can do at our Web site. Admission information can also be gathered from college representatives,
catalogs, Web sites, and directories; alumni or students attending the college; and campus visits.
Admission to CANADA COLLEGE is open to all individuals regardless of sex, race, religion or national origins.
To apply for admission you must:
• Submit a copy of your high school diploma (12 years of studies) or any post secondary college or university previously attended or in attendance at present.
• Complete our Application for Admission.
• Include the required admission and registration fee.
• Attach all the required documents as requested below:
1. An official copy of birth certificate or proof of citizenship
2. An official document establishing successful completion of high school studies
3. An official copy of your latest grades, if you are presently completing such studies
4. Official academic transcript for any post-secondary previously attended, if applicable
5. A resume (CV), if applicable.
International Students should refer to our Application for Admission and read the guideline and apply at least 5 months before
their intended program starts.