Welcome to Canada College Placement Services!
Connecting Companies with Bright Talents!
Whether you are a company seeking fresh talent or a student eager to kickstart your career, you are in the right place. At Canada College Placement Services, we bridge the gap between ambitious students and forward-thinking companies. Our students possess a wide range of skills to meet your specific needs, whether you are seeking fresh talent or a student eager to kickstart your career, you’re in the right place! Whether you’re seeking expertise in Business Administration, Database Administration, Business Intelligence Analysis, Digital Marketing, or Early Childhood Education, our students possess a wide range of skills to meet your specific needs.
The purpose of this service is to allow our students and graduates to gain valuable experience in a real work environment, and for you to benefit from a competent workforce that can be added to your team! Please understand you are hiring students in training or starting their careers.
- Have access to a pool of potential candidates;
- Find the perfect match for your organization;
- Connect with students from various fields of study and backgrounds;
- This service is offered at no cost to employers, courtesy of Canada College.
How It Works
- Select Job offer or Internship Offer;
- Fill in the required information as precisely as possible;
- Interested students will get in touch with you within 24 to 48 hours;
- Students contact you directly to offer you their services, it is part of their learning process;
Have any questions? Contact our Placement Services Team at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-641-6678.
Accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education (MES), the college is recognized as a college-level technical institution - Permit 693550
Accredited by the Ministry of Education, Collège Canada inc. is recognized as a private educational institution at vocational training level - Permit 660500
Canada College Inc. is founded on the principles of academic excellence, professional support and student success. It accompanies its students in their process of development and integration into Quebec and Canadian society.
1231 Sainte Catherine W, Montreal, QC
1118 Sainte Catherine W, Montreal, QC
1001 Sherbrooke E, Montreal, QC
93 Greber, Gatineau, QC
250 King E, Sherbrooke City, QC